Thursday, November 26, 2015

 

do what you love another narrative

You don't think you can do anything else.

That's the best reason of all to quit your job. I know what you're thinking: "I make too much in my current job; I'll never find something comparable." Or, "There just aren't any jobs where I live." Or, "I've put too much time into this company (or career or industry)."

Or, "I don't have what it takes to start my own business."

All those things are true--if you let them be true.

You can do something else. You can do lots of something "elses."

You just have to believe--and trust that your creativity, perseverance, and effort will take you to new, happier, and more fulfilling places. Thousands of people start their own businesses ever year. The only difference between you and them? They decided to take the chance. They decided to bet on themselves.

They decided that life's too short to just stay where they are instead of doing everything possible to live a better life.
http://www.inc.com/jeff-haden/10-reasons-to-quit-your-job-as-soon-as-you-possibly-can.html

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?