Sunday, April 12, 2015
Express your voice: it has impact;10% tipping point
Great write up on how little expression of opinion always has impact. And only when 10 percent people hold a view firmly , the rest 90 percent people will accept this view. You may checkout the whole write up of Washington here:
mobile price sites in Bangladesh
Symphony official site with price. I like Symphony site as it is regularly updated. Besides when once I emailed I got quick reply. Thus for local brand, I would prefer symphony.In the website, it has side by side comparison and close view for the mobiles.
An early mobile price listing site.Simple though does not have comparison feature or does not show which are newones.
Mobieldokan has a brief report about each brand. Thats interesting. The site is simple though sorted with lowest to highest. Drawback is in the main pae no pics of the phone and no side by side comaring otpion available.They have short note on each series, thats cool and users also put up some useful comments.
Dam.com.bd is better looking site with sorting mention. In the listing it shows rating and release date those are importantIt has quite a lot sorting and closing option. Further it provies short note and comments by the users are also availalbe. I think it is the best site for mobile price as of march 2015
Book review: Saifurs Zero to Hero
It uses Question and answer system. Read the question loudly, so hear you it. Then read the answer loudly, so hear it. Most of the time we ask or beign asked question adn we answer the information. So Saifurs method seems a good idea. Further the first step of learnig a new language is listening,then speaking. So loudly saying something does it two. Then one is asked to make sentences similar to it. Here it uses our human brain powers ability to generalize adn use it with efficiency and power. By the by, pronunciation is also given in Bengali alphabest, thats a clever idea to provide proper sonunds in the form of alphabet.
I think Saifurs method is better than traditional grammar based spoken engish. here saifur does not use any grammar. However, I think it is best to go straight to certain situation, memorize the phrases and very late stage words especially noun and pronouns may be meemorized. but no grammar. Further dialgouge written in English and its surruoundings and emotional things may be given in Bengali. this way one may go close to video things through use of words.
This question ans method is called direct method. I have seen some videos of saifur books over youtube. They drill the sentecnes as mentioned in the books. I think its the feasible option considering the cost of multimedia and audio things. its close to the real natural thing with minimal cost.
Labels: spoken english
Almost Natural Spoken or ANS system
Labels: spoken english
Decision taking modes in a meeting